Our Wish list
At the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage, we strive to maintain high standards and deliver exceptional quality to each family. Keeping this in mind, a wish list has been generated with items that help us to sustain the Home's high standards.
From major gifts to wish list items and community fundraisers, no donation is too great or too small!
Please contact Champions for Life at (315) 252-9305 if you would like to help!
- Donation of $150 dollars will provide food for families staying at the home for the weekend (This donation will fully stock the house for the weekend with food chosen by the family that they enjoy)
- Donation of $50 dollars which provides the visiting family with a delicious meal delivered from a restaurant of their choice
- New Bedding- Linens for 1 queen bed, 6 twin beds, and 2 double beds, see the Amazon list below
- Badminton equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Craft Supplies
- New Pillows
- New Towels, see Amazon list below
- Snowshoes, Cross-country skis, sled
Or find more items on our Amazon wishlist.
The Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage is a program of Champions for Life, a 501(c)3 non profit organization, and donations are tax deductible to the amount allowed by law. Please consult with your tax adviser for answers to specific questions about donations to the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage.
Please send donations to:
Champions for Life, Inc.
453 Grant Avenue
Auburn, NY 13021