Brian bisgrove home of courage registration:
While we would like to host all children with medical challenges, at this time, we are unable to do so. Please find below the criteria we use to determine eligibility for a stay at the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage.
- Children who have a medical diagnosis of cancer or another life altering illness including, but not limited to, a serious blood disorder, a hereditary or acquired immune disorder, congenital heart disease, mitochondrial disease, a collagen vascular disease, or neuro-muscular disorders. All applications are subject to the approval of the program manager.
- Children must be aged 18 or below. Family members can be of any age.
- The family must live in the Central New York region.
- Each applicant must have proof (a letter from the child's physician, referral from an approved organization like Make-A-Wish or CompassionNet, etc.) confirming he/she meets the above criteria. Please submit this proof to: email@example.com.
Please fill out the application below as thoroughly as possible to help us determine your need. Once eligibility is confirmed, and space is available, we will be in touch to schedule your stay.
Please be advised that, should unforeseen circumstances arise, we may have to reschedule your stay. We'll try to accommodate you as best as possible.
No pets are allowed! However, service animals are always welcome. please notify us before your stay if you plan to bring your service animal. Proof will be required.
Please sign the Waiver and Release before visiting the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage. Using the link below, open the document, print it out, fill it out completely, and send the signed document per the directions below. Your signed agreement must be submitted at least ten days before you visit, or you may forfeit your reservation.
The waiver and release needs to be in at least ten days before your visit!
You can mail, email, or fax your waiver and release at least ten days before your visit to:
- Mail: Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage
Champions for Life, Inc.
453 Grant Ave Road
Auburn NY 13021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 315-252-7368