As a Christian non-profit, the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage strives to maintain high standards and deliver exceptional quality to each family. Keeping this in mind, a wishlist has been generated with items needed to sustain the homes high standards. Please contact Champions for Life at(315) 252-9305 if you would like to help!
From major gifts to wish list items and community fundraisers, no donation is too great or too small!
- Donation of $150 dollars will provide food for families staying at the home for the weekend (This donation will fully stock the house for the weekend with food chosen by the family that they enjoy)
- Donation of $50 dollars which provides the visiting family with a delicious meal delivered from a restaurant of their choice
- New Bedding- Linens for 1 queen bed, 6 twin beds, and 2 double beds, see the Amazon list below
- Child's play tent or tube
- Fishing equipment
- Craft Supplies
- New Pillows
- New Towels, see Amazon list below
- Snowshoes, Cross-country skis, sled
Or click on the following link to find our Amazon wishlist:
Please send donations to:
Champions for Life
453 Grant Avenue
Auburn, NY 13021