As a Christian non-profit, the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage strives to maintain high standards and deliver exceptional quality to each family. Keeping this in mind, a wishlist has been generated with items needed to sustain the homes high standards. Please contact Champions for Life at (315) 252-9305 if you would like to help!
- Donation of $150 dollars which provides food for families staying at the home for the weekend (This donation will fully stock the house for the weekend with food chosen by the family that they enjoy)
- Donation of $50 dollars which provides the visiting family with a delicious meal delivered from a restaurant of their choice
- New Sectional sofa for game room
- New Extra seating for game room
- New or gently used golf cart in good condition
- New Bedding- Linens for 1 queen bed, 6 twin beds, and 2 double beds
- Games- ping pong table, board games, etc.
- Craft Supplies
- New Pillows
- New Towels
- New Kitchen Supplies- pots, pans, dishes, cookware, baking supplies, etc.